The aims of BRONCH-UK are to promote high quality research into bronchiectasis:
- To support intervention clinical trials aiming to better treatments
- Improve our understanding of the microbiology and infections in bronchiectasis
- To develop a biobank of samples that will lead to genetic studies to explain why patients get bronchiectasis.
- To understand abnormalities of the immune system in bronchiectasis
- Increasing knowledge, improving patient care
This page contains a list of studies and publications from the BRONCH-UK collaborators: